Position Type: Permanent
- 3-year National Diploma or Degree in B Com Information Systems / B Com Computer Science.
- Certificate in specific areas of Information Technology is advantageous.
Knowledge in installation, upgrade and configuration of:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux (Advantageous)
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle (Advantageous)
- Web Servers: IIS, Apache (Advantageous)
- Virtualization (Advantageous): VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox
- Business Objects (Advantageous)
- Minimum 3-year working in technical areas of IT – installation, configuration and maintenance of applications, databases, networks, and servers.
- Minimum 2-year industry experience in professional services is advantageous (audit, legal, consulting, engineering, architectural, creative agency).
- Minimum 2-year experience dealing directly with external clients (experience in client service or account management is advantageous).
Salary Range: TBD
Reports To: Senior Implementation Consultant
% Travel: 20% – 30%
- Woodmead, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to deliver technical configurations of our ERP solutions and to provide technical support to clients and internal users.
- Analyse data and provide solution based on client requirements.
- Maintain a specialist level of knowledge in technical requirement areas of our ERP systems (support product versions, hardware sizing and infrastructure recommendations).
- Complete and test technical system configurations.
- Prepare and provide documentation to the client based on what is required by the Statement of Work.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (sales, training and development) to ensure successful project implementation and delivery of quality solutions to client and to keep project on schedule and within budget.
- Report and monitor technical bugs found in software and ensure they are resolved.
- Other tasks as and when required by manager.
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Takes ownership and is accountable
- Adaptable and when required can problem solve ‘out of the box’
- Ability to deal with pressure deadlines
- Good communication skills
This role will be accountable for set solution deliverables and targets ensuring that solutions are delivered on-time, within budget and to the specified requirements.
Send us your CV
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.