Washington, D.C. – November 14, 2016 – Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, announced the winners of its annual Project Excellence Awards program at Deltek Insight’s 2016 user conference in National Harbor, MD. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving innovation, increasing profitability and winning new business with Deltek solutions.
The winners were selected from an extensive pool of nominations that applied for the awards in 2016:
- The winner of the Project Excellence Partner Award is African legal services company Anjarwalla & Khanna (A&K) with Deltek Premier Partner for Africa, Silversoft. A&K is an award-winning Kenya-based corporate law firm – and the largest – in Eastern Africa. With over 90 lawyers and 250 staff, A&K is considered the leading full-service corporate law firm in Kenya. Silversoft worked with A&K to implement Deltek’s leading Legal Practice Management solution to transform its business and provide a technology platform for growth. Through the implementation of Deltek, A&K is improving firm-wide performance visibility, running more efficient processes and continuing to grow as a leading practice in Africa. Taken together, A&K has projected a revenue increase of 40% by year end when compared to last year, reduced its IT footprint by 25% and ensured that 100% of its firm is using Deltek for time collection.
- The winner of the Business Impact Award is Orbital ATK, Missile Defense and Controls – thanks to the successful implementation of Deltek solutions. As a global leader in aerospace and defense technologies, Orbital ATK designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world both as a prime contractor and as a merchant supplier.
- The winner of the Innovation Award is CH2M – a global engineering and program management company that provides consulting, design, construction and operations services. CH2M is successfully leveraging Deltek’s PPM solutions to support its work on the Thames Tideway Tunnel Project (Tideway). CH2M uses Deltek to develop realistic project schedules, hold contractors accountable as the project progresses, and assess ongoing program schedule health. Once completed, the Tideway project will be one of Europe’s longest and deepest continuous tunnels, travelling 25km through central London to intercept untreated sewage discharges that spill into the tidal Thames and pollute the city’s iconic river. Tideway will create a cleaner, healthier River Thames and improve the quality of life for all Londoners.
- The winner of the Implementation Award is Ruffalo Noel Levitz – a technology-enabled services, software, and consulting firm for higher education enrollment management and fundraising – located in Cedar Rapids, IA. Ruffalo Noel Levitz has standardized its 750-person firm on Deltek after the acquisition of RuffaloCODY and Noel Levitz in 2014. This implementation included moving off of Salesforce and rolling out Deltek’s project-based CRM capabilities. Deltek is now powering the company’s entire project lifecycle from prospect through delivery and is allowing RNL to create more accurate revenue projections, conduct utilization analysis, and more efficiently control costs.
- The winner of the Intelligence Award is Boulay – 170 person CPA firm located in Eden Praire, Minnesota. Boulay is leveraging Deltek’s real-time dashboards to use actionable KPIs that would align the firm from the bottom up. Boulay uses Deltek to increase resource utilization by 5%, reduce DSOs by 7 days, and increase profitability by 5%.
“One of my favorite moments at Insight each year is standing in front of thousands of Insight attendees and recognizing several world-class customers and partners with the Project Excellence Awards,” said Mike Corkery, President and CEO of Deltek. “The awards celebrate the amazing achievements our customers have accomplished using Deltek solutions. This year we had an incredible pool of nominations including innovative and successful companies from a variety of industries around the globe. On behalf of everyone at Deltek, I take great pride in congratulating each winning company on their commitment to excellence and thank them for their continued partnership with us.”
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com.
For more on the new trend in legal firms, download The New Normal “A legal Industry Analysis” whitepaper below