Earned value management (EVM) is not just for corporations and government contractors. It is for all kinds of organizations that have projects to plan and need to deliver those projects on time and on budget.
Deltek’s special edition EVM for Dummies is an excellent first step for any project professional considering the implementation of EVM for the first time. Whether you are a seasoned project manager, a project controls professional or an executive, this eBook will give you practical advice on achieving more from projects and making your EVM journey successful.
- EVM is a project management methodology, not an additional set of tasks
- Better measure project status, analyze variances and avoid surprises
- Take a look at a simple project through the eyes of EVM
- EVM vs. EVMS – Key differences and how they are related
- EVM and Technology – Types of technology to manage projects more effectively
- Objective measurement of project scope, schedule and cost
- Recognizing early warning signals about potential delays and overruns.