In today’s hyper-competitive A/E/C business climate, it may sometimes seem like mergers and acquisitions are happening all around you. Competitors are joining forces to create a stronger brand, the mega-firms keep getting larger, and mid-sized firms are trying to grow from a vulnerable position.
With record numbers of Baby Boomers planning their exit, M&A activity is hot right now, but the risk is great, and opportunities for a million-dollar mistake are everywhere. Perhaps you are actively developing or executing an M&A growth strategy. Maybe you are exploring the notion of an external sale of your own firm. Or, you might just be wondering how other firms make mergers and acquisitions look so easy…when it seems to be anything but easy!
Whatever your current M&A appetite is, don’t miss this FREE webinar with Karl Wohler of PSMJ’s M&A team on Thursday, September 29 from 1:30 – 2:30 pm ET. Karl will take a brief pause from advising our clients on their M&A efforts to share with you some first-hand insight on how transactions are coming together right now.
By joining us for this value-packed webinar, you learn…
• The latest trends in valuation and transaction structures
• Key questions you must ask yourself before talking to a prospective buyer or seller
• How private equity’s interest in the A/E/C space is changing
• The right (and wrong) ways to find quality acquisition targets
• The most common M&A mistakes (and how to avoid them)
• And much more!
If you are a CEO, CFO, COO, and/or involved in M&A, then you can’t afford to miss this FREE webinar.
Request Webinar Recording Below