What are you going to do about it?
Download Webcast below
We all know consulting, like pretty much every industry, is being disrupted. But how much disruption are we really talking about… dramatic? drastic? draconian? All of the above. There’s no doubt that the consulting profession, like many other industries, is changing right before our eyes. Will there be a dramatic shift in how consulting services are delivered and how consulting firms are managed? We sure think so.
There are several factors accelerating the disruption, for sure—outdated business models, new entrants, consolidation, and more savvy buyers, among others. But the bigger question is this: What are you going to do about it? The change imperative is upon us all.
Hosted by Consulting Editor-in-Chief Joe Kornik, this webinar promises a 360-degree view of the topic. Featuring insights on digital disruption and the change imperative, attendees will gain valuable strategies to help navigate the future of consulting in this informative and interactive session.
Download this Webinar—at no cost—and uncover answers to such critical questions as:
- Is your firm prepared for the disruption in consulting?
- Are you agile enough to adjust to this rapidly changing environment?
- How will you navigate the change imperative in consulting?
- Have we reached the technological tipping point?
- What steps should your firm be taking right now to run your business more profitably?
Register below to Download the webinar recording