Silversoft has ability to access the Black Business Supplier Development Programme to help improve firm’s competitiveness.
Helping Black Owned Business become more competitive in the local market
Silversoft has ability to access the Black Business Supplier Development Programme (BBSDP) which is a cost-sharing grant offered through the Small Business Ministry to black-owned small enterprises to assist them to improve their competitiveness and sustainability to become part of the mainstream economy and create employment.
Through this programme companies that are successful in their application are eligible to obtain funding to a maximum of R1 million.
Qualifying Criteria to apply for this grant
- Fifty-one per cent black majority shareholding;
- Fifty per cent management positions held by black people (historically disadvantaged individuals);
- Be operating and trading for at least one financial year – at the sole discretion of the BBSDP, an enterprise that has been operational/registered for less than a year may be considered for this incentive, provided that the enterprise can supply sufficient evidence to service a tender/contract.
- R500 000 to R35 million turnover per year;
- Signed Financial Statement (up to 3 years)
- Signed Management Accounts (if Financial Statements are 12 months or older)
What is Deltek Vision
Deltek Vision was designed by project management and project accounting experts to specifically meet your specialized needs, without needing to be added to or tailored through customization. Deltek Vision’s strength lies in the streamlining of various processes within your business, with the aim of streamlining business and ultimately making your projects more profitable by providing better insight into the day to day operations.
Who is Silversoft
Silversoft South Africa is the exclusive provider of Deltek enterprise software solutions for people, project and knowledge intensive organizations. Silversoft has over 12 years’ experience in support the Engineering and Architecture sector within South Africa. Silversoft currently supports more than 45,000 Deltek users globally.
Silversoft continues to grow its local and international portfolio of successful implementations in the Professional Services Sector. The firm, a proud level 1 BBBEE contributor, was voted one of “South Africa’s most promising young companies” in 2005 and is a multi-award winning Deltek Premier Partner.
“Element finds that the highly efficient management of resources provides a brighter outlook on the probability of income with related efficiency on billing and service excellence.”
Pieter Rossouw, Civil Engineering Technologist
Click below to Learn more about Deltek Vision
CRM, Resource Planning, Performance Management, Navigator.