“Why companies who are winning the war for talent are embracing technology to help them be competitive”
The secret behind an organisation achieving a greater level of success is its robust performance management. The key to your organisation outperforming your competitors is to improve the morale of your employees, increase their overall productivity and create a sense of loyalty amongst them through performance management.
After countless hours of research, you’ve finally come to the conclusion that your organisation needs to implement a performance management system. Now, you might be tempted to stick with your HRIS’s performance management module, but with a clunky user interface and often bad user experience this option could prevent you from optimising user adoption moving performance away from compensation conversations.
Join Kathryn Gordon on this On Demand Webinar where she will give us insight into a Performance Management software tool that encompasses all aspects of Performance and incorporates both continuous feedback and personal development plans.
Some highlights include:
• Demonstration of a Performance Management software tool from initial goal setting to closing
• Metrics and ROI offered by such a solution
• Points to consider when selecting a Performance Management solution
• Implementation timeframes and methodologies
• Sneak peek as to pricing models used by vendors.
Request the recording of this webcast below